Wednesday 15 May 2013

Singer Asa In Freak Car Accident




According to soul singer Asa, she had an accident in Nashville, TN on Tuesday afternoon while taking a walk across an intersection.
She said a driver who hit her wasn’t paying attention while she was crossing a pedestrian intersection. The driver allegedly hit her and sent her flying.
Thank goodness she survived the accident with the aide of her padded butt.
Read her detail tweets below
Trouble sleep yanga wake am. I had on black pants, black jumpers, hiphone is black + I’m black. How the hell was the lady going to see me
Was in a shock for a minute. Paramedicas checked my blood pressure. Everything is fine. Thank God I’m alive today. Hope you are well.
I feel a little woozy. But everything is fine. Got a ride in a police car and let the driver off with stern warning
The driver wore tiny frames that fed up her peripherals. Told her she need jumbo glasses like mine. I’m well just a little wooz.

No comments: