Tuesday 28 May 2013

Actress Beverly Naya Denies Flavour Nabania Dating Rumour


Last year, Nigerian actress Beverly Naya was rumoured to be dating highlife singer Flavour Nabania.
The actress has since debunked the story, saying she has never met the singer.
“When I heard of that rumour I was stunned, but later I heard that Flavour is actually in a relationship with someone called Beverly. So it’s not my Beverly. Truth is I’ve never even met Flavour before.”
The actress who relocated to Nigeria from the United Kingdom last year said she is happy with her decision to join the growing Nollywood movie industry.

“Anybody can leave anywhere. I decided I was coming to Nigeria to be part of the revolution going on in Nollywood. And thanks to my mum, she helped me achieve my dream.” said Beverly Naya

No comments: